Imagine. Design. Create. Relish
Bring your outdoor fantasies to life with the best selection of plants.
Setting the bar of excellence for over 40 years.
Here at Bartons we are passionate to bring the best quality of plant material to our customers. We love what we do and we want to extend that passion and enthusiasm to you.
Here are some tips on how you can prepare for your trip to Barton Nurseries.
Benefits of a Superior Landscape
• Landscaping adds an average of 14.8% to a home’s value.
• Homes with attractive landscaping sell quicker - by as much as five to six weeks.
• As home improvements go, landscaping is an excellent investment. Recovery value at selling time can be 100 to 200%.
• Landscaping enhances property values, which add to the community’s tax base.
• Proper placement of shade trees and evergreen windbreaks reduces cooling and heating costs.
• Trees moderate urban “heat islands” created by extensive paved areas. Lawns cool a home at the same rate as a one-ton air conditioner. Lawns also trap dust, absorb noise and provide outdoor living areas for children and adults.
• One tree removes 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the air every year and releases about 13 pounds of oxygen-enough for a family of four on a daily basis.
• Plants reduce noise pollution up to 50 percent.
• Plants control runoff and erosion. They allow soil to absorb water, returning it to aquifers. Decreased runoff means less urban flooding.
• Lawns slow the spread of wildfires to homes.
• Plants provide food and habitat for wildlife, which contributes to biodiversity and a healthier environment.
• Landscaping creates green space for human rest, recreation and renewal.
Look at our Plants!
Want your work featured? Just follow Barton Nurseries on instagram and take a picture and submit it for a chance to have your landscape design on the website.